top of page


Our Specialist Licensing Team can look after all your Licensing needs to include the obtain and renew of Dance Licences, Restaurant Certs, Clubs Licences, Wine Off and On Licences and all aspects in relation to the Licensing Trade i.e. obtaining Exemptions to extend licensing times, Ad Interim and confirmation of Transfer of Licences, Circuit Court Applications for new publican’s licence or to revive lapsed existing licences.

Please feel free to contact any of our Licensing Team Specialists with your query or fill in our on-line form and we will call you back:

➦ Jason Teahan, Senior Associate

Please contact us to discuss your requirements.

bottom of page